YROC Sound Tech Team :
- Behringer X-Air 16 digital mixer
- Behringer iNuke 1000 amp
- 2 Rockville 8 inch passive speakers
- 4 4-channel wireless microphone receivers with 16 transmitter packs
- Daisy chain into host’s sound system when available
- Mixing done through X-Air application on laptop
- Music run through built in 2 channel recorder
- All tech minus laptop stored in Gator rack case
- Prior to each performance, arrange with host sound specialist whether you will use our speakers or daisy chain into their sound system.
- Prior to each performance, arrange for YROC parents to help set up and tear down. Also arrange for 2 YROC parents to collect mics during the performance – they all come off before the final human drama skit in order to protect mics/packs.
- Arrive 1 hour before each performance to set up system and be ready to mic and test YROCers as they arrive.
- Operate sound system during performance – monitoring gain, volume, feedback, battery level, etc.
- Make sure that current music has been loaded onto thumb drives for use in sound system.
- Make sure that rechargeable batteries stay charged and ready for performances. Maintain regular battery supply as backup.
- Arrive 1 hour before each performance to set up camera and be ready to record
- Coordinate additional events where video recording is desired
- Coordinate Promotional Videos as needed
- Edit and upload to social media or for archive purposes